|October 18, 2009: 7 Men the Church Cannot Do Without|
Philippians 1 : 3 - 7
Matthew 25 : 21
Revelations 2 : 10
Ezekiel 27 : 30
1. Faithful Men: We are called for our faithfulness.
God wants our faithfulness
2. Willing Men: We need to be willing to do the work of the Lord the same way w are willing to do the work the world.
The things of Christ shall last forever
3. Men of Vision: Where there is no vision the church will perish
4. Optimistic Men: No complaining necessary
5. Liberal Men: Every good and perfect gift comes from the Lord
6. Promoters: We should promote Christ and the church the same way we promote other worldly things in our lives.
Let Grace and Mercy follow and keep you.
In your mother's womb God knew you.
7. God: No church can do without God.
You cannot promote what you don't believe or who your don't know
|Men's Day 2009