June 3, 2012 - Let This Mind ...
Philippians 2 : 1 – 16
Colossians 2 : 12 – 15
Philippians 4 : 1 – 2
* If you have found love, if you have found comfort, if you have found healing in Christ Jesus
then why are you not sharing that to your fellow man?
* We should care what each other is going through, and be a comfort to one another
* We need to start forgiving each other
* If you want to be perfect, LOVE. When love guides you and is a part of you, you are unable to sin
and thereby fulfilling the joy of the Lord
* We all need to practice humility
* We must lift each other up in praise
* You should live a life where your name and reputation becomes your legacy
* It takes a strong individual to say “I’m sorry” and mean it.
* We, as Christians, need to be different from the world; We should be a light shining in the darkness